Wednesday, March 31, 2021

My honest review: Hada Labo perfect gel

I have been using Hada Labo for more than 5 years now. It all started when I went to Japan for a holiday, went into their drugstores, and one of the most widely available product at that time was Hada Labo. And at that point of time, I had some reading on Hada Labo product ranges and reviews.

I am the type of person who is not into make-up. But I took skincare seriously.  I have dull and dry skin, with pigmentation (freckles) issue. 

What caught my eye the most was that they called it a 3-in-1 miracle in one jar. It combines essence, moisturizer, and sleeping mask. So I can save both money and time by getting this.
I used this for a few years at night. I think it did help my skin in keeping it fair and moist. But it causes this sticky residue on the area after application which some may not feel comfortable about. But I guess that what helps in keeping my dry skin moisturized.

Another thing that I always keep in stock is this UV gel. 

I use this at daytime as it has the UV protection. It has a light texture, easily absorbed, and does not clump or leave white residue on my face. I usually apply thin layer of compact powder afterwards and ready to go.






No comments:

Post a Comment